The Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) IoT Accelerator is a cellular IoT platform that enables communications service providers (CSPs) and corporations across the world to develop their IoT businesses over tens of millions of devices. IoT Accelerator Connect is a new service from Ericsson that brings this capacity to businesses and development projects of all sizes. Ericsson IoT Accelerator Connect gives businesses instant access to cellular IoT connection with only one click.
Integrations that are difficult, complicated, and time-consuming are frequently key roadblocks to IoT project success. IoT Accelerator Connect tackles these issues by digitising sales, automating corporate operations inside the IoT ecosystem, and meeting user demands.
IoT Accelerator Connect provides a unified layer of bundled services for organisations, reducing complexity.
For developers, they have rapid access to connection that is tailored to their individual use case, coverage, and service quality requirements, as well as automatic device and data destination bootstrapping. Developers can grow from one device to millions of devices in minutes with the right tools.
Devices may be linked at any moment, including during end-to-end device onboarding, thanks to a cellular IoT-ready module that connects the subscription to the customer’s preferred network right away. Furthermore, the technology makes it simpler to connect devices to the public cloud.
The IoT Accelerator Connect programme promotes digital transformation across the IoT ecosystem. Ericsson channel partners can easily enrol more businesses and expand their company. Module suppliers can provide bootstrapping, which is the automated connecting of newly powered-on devices, while hyperscale cloud providers can provide rapid connectivity.
- IoT Accelerator Developer Portalsupports enterprise developers to build IoT applications on IoT Accelerator with the help of tutorials, tools and code samples, complementing the official documentation supplied by Ericsson.
- Enterprises may use IoT Accelerator Cloud Connect to automatically bootstrap and securely connect cellular devices to public cloud IoT endpoints like Amazon Web Services and Azure.
- IoT Accelerator Device Connect enables businesses to swiftly embrace cellular IoT connection by simplifying the deployment of IoT devices by including pre-installed eSIMs in the module, which are immediately localised to a specific location.
- IoT Accelerator Connect Hub enables Ericsson partners to onboard enterprises with self-service by connecting to external digital channels. Enterprise developers can access self-service onboarding from participating partners and source coding immediately.
- IoT Accelerator Embedded Connect enables any solution provider to easily embed cellular connectivity into their solutions.
“We’re thrilled to make it easier than ever before for organisations of any size to quickly interact with, and profit from, the world of IoT connectivity,” says Kyle Okamoto, Ericsson’s General Manager of IoT.
Ericsson IoT Accelerator Connect offers a huge step forward in revolutionising access to IoT connectivity by providing plug-and-play simplicity. This solution enables organisations, communications service providers, hyperscale cloud providers, resellers, and module suppliers to accelerate the growth of their IoT businesses by reducing barriers to device, network, and cloud connection.”