With everything that technology has been able to provide for us, there is no reason why learning should come to a halt, for anyone at this point. Experts predict that Coronavirus (COVID-19) may cause significant disruptions in our daily routine for months to come, and we all know that the education of students in each school is being affected.
SABAQ has got the perfect solution for all distance learning needs: Muse can help you set up a virtual classroom for KG-5.
What is Muse?
Muse is a KG-5, curriculum-aligned digital learning solution that makes lessons engaging and increases student performance.
It help schools integrate a comprehensive and tested digital curriculum for primary grades that increases student engagement and achievement scores.
Why Muse for Remote Learning?
- Videos: Hundreds of animated video lessons for Maths, Science, and English subjects
- Flipbooks: Stories and e-books that explain concepts in an engaging, fun manner
- Games: 30+ games for hours of fun-filled learning
- Quizzes: Interactive quizzes for immediate feedback on students’ performance.
- Analytics: Personalized insights about each student’s learning journey.
- Offline Access: Our ‘Download Lessons’ option allows you to save entire lessons on your devices
Interested in learning more about how Muse can help your school? You can sign up on their website to learn more.