The Mobile World Congress Shanghai was previously known as the Mobile Asia Expo, and will be taking place from 27th – 29th June 2018 at the Shanghai New International Expo, China. This event serves as a mid-year update on the state of the mobile industry and is now known to be Asia’s best mobile industry event.
Year on year, GSMA commits on bringing dynamic presentations from the best and brightest individuals in the mobile industry; and providing insights on current and future trends.
Among the first set of keynote speakers announced for GSMA’s Mobile World Congress Shanghai are:
1) Sunil Bharti Mittal, Founder and Chairman at Bharti Enterprises and Chairman, GSMA
2) Mats Granryd, Director General at GSMA
3) Yu Hu, Co-Founder and Rotating President at Lflytek
4) Syed Ali Naseer, Chief Corporate & Regulatory Affairs Officer at Jazz
5) Aamir Ibrahim, Chief Executive Officer, Jazz and Head of Emerging Markets, Veon
6) Forrest Li, Chairman and CEO at SEA Group
7) Li Xu, Co-Founder and CEO, Sense Time
8) David Lynn, President & CEO, Viacom international Media Networks
Sponsors and Partners for this year’s round include China Mobile as Diamond Event Partner, Huawei as Platinum Event Partner, CNN and Mobile World Live as Global Media Partners and Mobile World Capital Barcelona as Global Partner.
For more information on this year’s conference, agenda and programs, log onto the MWC Shanghai website and follow the hashtag #MWCS18 for more.
Image source: MWC Shanghai