RapidCompute established in 2011 became the first public service cloud provider in the country and ever since has been working hard to provide the best in terms of service and has been offering customers the same features, performance and ecosystem that they expect from established international cloud vendors.
Just last year in order facilitate their customers and the IT managers they had rolled out a 2.0 version update to its portal last year that contained multiple features that were extremely useful for the CIO and IT Managers to run the enterprise IT workspace.
But the needs of the IT enterprise are continuously on the rise and in order to further facilitate their customers they have recently released their version 3.0 upgrade that offers many new technical features that are to serve extremely useful to IT managers to enable faster provisioning, tighter integrations and further optimize costs.
The version 3.0 of RapidCompute’s consists of the following updates: OpenAPI infrastructure allowing native integration with applications and databases.
- Real time scheduler allows IT Manager to set individual VM working hours to drastically reduce costs.
- VM Snapshots feature for easy recovery and backups
- VM Cloud support
- RapidCompute AppStore includes a catalogue of OneClick apps containing all popular applications, databases and developer tools for fast provisioning at the click of a button. Popular apps include machine learning, GITHUB, MySQL, Node.JS, WordPress and many more.
- Team Management feature allows IT Managers to grant multiple team members rights to the portal with full access and authority control.
- SAPA HANA infrastructure certified cloud hosting
The data centers of RapidCompute are present in all the major cities of Pakistan and are certified with the highest standards such as ISO27001:2013, PCIDSS3.2, and CSA Star etc.
Reference links: propakistani.pk