The Finovate Awards recognize the companies driving fintech innovation forward and the individuals bringing new ideas to life. 25 winners are crowned, in fields like consumer lending, digital banking, SMB/SME, ID management and more.
Finovate Industry Awards went virtual this year, held on 14th September 2020, celebrating the Fintech industry’s ‘best and brightest’.
PayActiv has secured the winning award in the category: Excellence in Sustainability for 2020. Pakistani-American entrepreneur Safwan Shah also shared that back in 2016, PayActiv was recognized as Best of Show by Finovate.
PayActiv was also nominated as one of the finalists for the category: Excellence in Financial Inclusion.
PayActiv, led by Safwan Shah, is a financial wellness platform for employees. The platform commits to delivering in partnership with employers, helps save money for employees and employers.
Categories for the 2020 Awards include:
- Best Fintech Partnership
- Top Emerging Tech Company
- Best Fintech Accelerator/Incubator
- Best Customer Experience
- Best Digital Bank
- Best Consumer Lending Platform
- Best Digital Mortgage Platform
- Best Alternative Investments Platform
- Excellence in Financial Inclusion
- Best ID Management Solution
- Best RegTech Solution
- Best Use of AI/ML
- Best Back-Office / Core-Service Provider
- Executive of the Year
- Fintech Woman of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Best Financial Mobile App
- Best Mobile Payments Solution
- Best Enterprise Payments Solution
- Best Insurtech Solution
- Best Wealth Management Solution
- Excellence in Sustainability