Details: University of Delaware partners with Empower Pakistan to host Diamond Challenge in Pakistan with the admin support of NUST Entrepreneurs Club and academic support of National University of Sciences and Technology.
The Diamond Challenge is an international program that provides a unique opportunity for teens to learn about entrepreneurship while putting their ideas into action. While many entrepreneurship programs focus on principles of small business management, the Diamond Challenge focuses on unleashing creativity, encouraging a mindset of abundance and self-determination, and promoting purposeful entrepreneurial action.
Created by the University of Delaware Horn Program in Entrepreneurship in 2012, the Diamond Challenge is backed by serious academic grounding in state-of-the-art entrepreneurship education methodologies.
This time around, Diamond Challenge will take place at National University of Sciences and Technology where young high school entrepreneurs will present their social impact focused business ideas.
The winning team will have a chance to present its idea at the main event in the USA, scheduled in March 2017. This would be preceded by international shortlisting of teams by the direct authorities in the United States.
Here is the proposed timeline of events. Please note that it can be changed due to external driving factors.
– Deadline to Sign up on Portal – 12th December 2016:http://blog.empowerpk.org/diamond-challenge
– Sign up on Mentor portal – 15th December 2016 (Only for registered participants)
– Complete submission of ideas by registered teams – 5th January 2017
– Finalization of ideas and communication with teams – 15th January 2017
– Live Pitch at NUST – 20th February 2017
Sign up at your earliest for Diamond Challenge