PTA Invites Proposals to Re-design & Develop its Website & Mobile App Content for special people and general public. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority intends to award a contract for the “Re- designing and development of Mobile responsive versions of PTA Official Website, both in English & Urdu; and also the Mobile App and Web Accessibility Standards for disabled/special people for the PTA Website. For this purpose, a detailed document has been uploaded on the PTA website.
The advertisement of the proposal invitation appeared in the newspapers dated 21th March, 2017:
The fundamental objectives of the re-designing and development of the website are:
- To providing a highly user friendly interface for public information and e- services for the consumers
- To ensure Website Security for unauthorized access
- Website to have English, Urdu, Mobile Versions
- Mobile App to be developed to facilitate the mobile users
- To upgrade the technology platform
- To enhance the functionalities of backend Content Management System
- To enhance the information security controls
- To have penetration testing and Audit
- Processes for Monitoring of the Website
- Web Accessibility Standards for disabled/special people
This is indeed a great step as the disabled.special people will now be able to access the official website. They will also participate in the future projects announced by the PTA.