Pakistan Software Houses Association announced the results of its Central Executve Committee 2018 – 2019. According to the Secretary General P@SHA, Mr. Shehryar Hyderi, this was by far the most actively contested CEC Elections. The winners of the CEC elections are:
1. Abbas Khan – Abacus Consulting Technology (Pvt.) Ltd.
2. Muhammad Zohaib Khan – CEO A2Z Creatorz
3. Sultan Hamdani- CEO Maison Consulting and Solutions
4. Syed Ahmad – DPL (Pvt.) Ltd.
5. Talhah Munir Khan – Knowledge Platform (Pvt.) Ltd.
Retaining their seats for the upcoming year, are five members of the CEC including:
1. Dr. Shoab Khan – CEO, CARE (Pvt.) Ltd.
2. Asif Peer – Managing Director at Systems Limited
3. Badar Khushnood – Partner at Bramerz
4. Jawwad A Farid – CEO, Alchemy Technologies
5. Barkan Saeed – CEO, Vizteck Solutions
Five members of the Executive Committee will be retiring this year, including:
1. Naseer A Akhtar – CEO Infotech Group
2. Syed Ali – CEO 7Vals
3. Shahzad Shahid – CEO TPS Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
4. Yusuf Raza – CFO Ovex Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd.
5. Haider Janjua – CEO JTelemarketing
The election commissioners this year included Mr. Wahaj Sir, CEO at Nayatel, Mr. Zia Imran, CEO at Zaheen Machines and Mr. Veqar ul Islam, CEO at Jaffer Business Systems Pvt. Ltd., who ensured a smooth election process across Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, where P@SHA members were invited to vote.
Here’s wishing the incoming and outgoing committee members the very best of luck for the year!
Image source: P@SHA