Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) has become the first microfinance bank in Pakistan to launch Internet Banking for its customers. With TPS as its trusted technology partner for this digital banking feature, the bank is enabling its customers to process key financial and non-financial transactions at their fingertips.
Now MMBL’s customers can register themselves online.
- They can view their Account/Debit-Card Summary,
- they can view Transactions Limits assigned to their accounts / cards,
- can generate Statement Of Account / Mini-Statement, can add a beneficiary,
- can setup and schedule fund transfers (Intrabank and Interbank), can sign up for their ATM Card / Cheque Book / On Demand Statement of Account,
- can suspend their Internet Banking Account,
- can edit their ID and password.
Bill Payments & Mobile Application is also being added to the online banking service in the next few weeks.
MMBL chose PRISM, because of its depth of functionality including multi-country, multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities.
We decided to partner with TPS because of its history of successful implementation of retail and internet banking solutions in Asia, Middle East, and Africa,” said Ghazanfar Azaam, CEO – MMBL
“Consumers today, expect the ability to access their finances swiftly and reliably. Our Internet banking solution will help Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited deliver the digital banking experience that will enable the bank stay at the heart of their consumers. With the flexibility inherent in PRISM’s architecture, the bank will be able to offer new service offerings as customer demands evolve.” – Shahzad Shahid, CEO TPS.